Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Thinking about...

...turning the Hi-Fi into a buffet/bar...



...sort of like this...



This project probably won't be happening for awhile, but I can't stop thinking about it....I LOVE the blue inside! The record player is actually broken, so once I figure out a way to take all that stuff out (much easier said than done, I'm sure) I'll add fabric, paint, and some new hardware...cannot wait to do this! I should mention that I have never done anything like this ever before, so there's a chance it could be a disaster. But I just love the idea that I can take something that has been in my family and in the house for so long and completely give it a new life and purpose. I'll have something that's totally original, inexpensive, and that has personal meaning. Can't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment