Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Ta-Da!

It has a way to go before it's finished, but I couldn't wait any longer to share this before and after! (And let me just preface this by saying I am not a great photographer, but you'll get the gist)



Squee!!! I have to say, I kind of love it! The color is Benjamin Moore's Blue Nova (I felt like sucha dweeb asking for that at the paint store...) - it's sort of a medium toned inky purply-blue. It's a little bit of a different take on what I orginally thought I wanted, but I didn't want a typical or average blue bathroom, especially considering I'm contemplating different shades of blue for nearly every other room in the house (I'm stuck in a rut - help!) I still need to get a mirror, a cabinet, a better shower curtain, accessories and what not (and oh yeah, maybe a top for the toilet?), but I'd say it is a vast improvement from what it was! I'll be sure to share more pictures as it comes together - and become a better photographer!

1 comment:

  1. Your room looks so much more pulled together and modern! Oh, and I love that arch over the tub :)

    ReplyDelete