Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Gotta love Etsy

Last night I finally pulled the trigger and bought a few of the amazing art pieces that had been languishing in my Etsy shopping cart for the past few weeks. In addition to being a great place for adorable handmade gifts and cool vintage pieces, it's a great place to buy original artwork on the cheap. One thing I'm really excited about for the new house (among many things) is that I'll finally have the opportunity to buy original pieces to fill the space, picking and choosing only those that I really love and am drawn to. Here's the loot I scored from a couple of my favorite Etsy peeps:

This photo from opart just makes me smile. I love the ocean, I love the colors, I love the carefree easy feeling this image has. It's a little girly, but I plan on integrating it into a gallery wall with all sorts of other styles.


JKLDesign is by far one of my favorite Etsy shops. I really don't know what it is about this photo that I love so much, but as soon as I saw it I was completely enamored. Something about the color, the lines, the contradiction of "Little City".... I lovelovelove it.


No comments:

Post a Comment