Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Dress Up

What girl doesn't want a fabulous dressing room? Imagine waking up to a sea of gorgeous heels and racks and racks of amazing clothing every morning. Add in a little sofa and just picture yourself sipping a latte while you mull over which fabulous outfit to put together that day..... Yeah, because that's possible. But for us regular girls, a dressing room could actually be a practical space. For someone like me, who loves fashion, but hasn't the slightest clue how to dress herself, this could be a lesson in organization, and maybe I wouldn't spend hours looking for a shirt in the morning. I think maybe its just the idea that everything is neatly arranged, and you can actually see what you have that attracts me to these spaces. It is a far cry from my current system of having everything in a pile on the floor. (Yeah, I wish that weren't true.)






No comments:

Post a Comment