Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Thanks, Santa!



Remember when I blogged about this? Santa was listening! It's tiny and I'm not sure it looks a lot like the real Guggenheim, but I still think it's pretty cool. I spent a rockin' Saturday night eating Christmas candy and putting it together. Good times.

Another great Christmas gift I got was a surprise trip to NYC to see the museums with my Dad! We did this same trip together the summer after I graduated college and it's been one of my favorite memories. I loved the MoMA last time and I can't wait to go back. Apparently we're going to see some sort of Tim Burton retrospective and film project? My dad doesn't know who he is, so it should be interesting...Then we're gonna hit up the Whitney for the Georgia O'Keefe exhibit! Pure coincidence that one of my favorites will be there. We're also going to attempt to find this French restaurant we ate at last time - by far one of the best meals of my life. But of course we've both forgotten the name, so good luck to us.

I've set up some blogs for the rest of the week, and hopefully I'll be back on Friday to share some pictures from my trip. Have a good week!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I am stupidly excited about a gift you got. Please play with it a lot and tell me how much fun it is.

    ReplyDelete