Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Eye Candy

I don't have time for a full blown post right now, but I just had to share this little piece of gorgeousness (that probably isn't a word...). This image gives me what I now lovingly refer to ask the "Gah" reaction. Very similar to a gut reaction, where you feel a deep yearning in the pit of your stomach, but whenever I see some design image that I truly love, for whatever reason, the word "gah" always accompanies that feeling. (Yes, I'm a little strange)


Gaaah. Simple. Perfect. The lines of this sofa (from Crate and Barrel) will never go out of style, and it has remained at the top of my 'All Time Favorites' list for a long time now. I was never a big fan of glass/metal tables, but they are seriously growing on me, and in this image, everything just fits together perfectly. Someday, you will be mine, beautiful sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment